We consult your production facility in technology upgrades, machine purchases and expansions. We also consult corporate culture, Quality Management, Efficiency, Know How and Product expansion.
To know the road ahead, ask those coming back. Anon
Bekaplast Lining 400TM – worlds largest sheets soon to be produced by Henze
Henze Intl LLC with patency license of Steuler for the GEC countries will develop, produce and install chemically, mechanically and thermally resistant materials and lining systems for steel and concrete structures such as plant equipment, tanks and sewage pipes. The close connection between the divisions Surface Protective Systems, Refractory Systems and Plastics Technology has created a one-of-a-kind, all-round offering of innovative lining technologies. Henze machinery will be extruding the world‘s largest plastic sheets.
For more Information: Sheh-Henze Intl. – Bekaplast
Bekaplast Lining 400TM is a simple and smart concept. It connects cement, a material with high stiffness but bad chemical characteristics with plastic, a material with high chemical resistance but not that good static characters.
Bekaplast Lining 400TM is a Polyethylen Plastic with high density (HDPE). One side of the plastic has conic ankers, which create an inseperable connection with the cement. This kind of connection guarantees high resistency against deformations through temperature. Mechanical connection between cement and plastic
- High resistance against corrosion and chemicals
- High impact resistance and mechanical stress resistance
- Water and airtight weldable
- Cement cracks are bridged
- Smooth, antiadhesive inner surface with low friction
- Prevents incrustation
- Physiologically neutral clothing material, hence suitable for drinking water
- Can be tested for gas and water tightness and easily repaired
- Simple to handle and install