Henze International cooperates with one of the leading consultants in water and environmental development projects working internationality with more than 430 employees.
High-grade man power and technical capabilities have enabled the company to embark on the design and supervision of more than 320 water related projects in more than 50 locations within the region.
In cooperation with many international companies during last 20 years many projects in the water sector have been accomplished. Some of these companies include MWH (U.K), POYRY (Germany), AHT (Germany), DHI (Denmark), ATC (Australia), HQI (Canada), Agrocomplect (Bulgaria), Turkmen Suwdesgataslama (Turkmenistan), BRL (France).
A registration is available with the World Bank and inter American development bank. ISO 9001: 2000 certification for quality management system has been obtained.
The typical range of activities are categorized as following:
1. To provide consulting services relevant to water related projects, in particular technical feasibility Economic-financial, social and environmental studies of:
- Dam Construction
- Irrigation and drainage
- Water supply and transmission
- Water treatment plants
- Urban and industrial wastewater collection and treatment plant
2. EPC projects implementation relevant to water and wastewater sections and hydropower plants
3. Providing consulting and training services in water management issues, in particular:
- Integrated water resources management
- Water productivity
- Water allocation models
- Virtual water management
- Water market
- Water pricing
- Water governance
- Public participation
- Stakeholder participation
- Conflict resolution
- Capacity building in all relevant sectors