Diesel Fuel thermal synergist
The creation of energy from the combustion of fossil fuels has made the automobile an incredible invention which has provided humankind with great freedom of movement and prosperity. However, the legacy of the invention of automobiles running on fuel-combustion engines also involves pollution, including smog, acid rain, and is ultimately partially responsible for disturbances in the ozone layer and the creation of the Greenhouse Effect.
The improved formulation is now ready for testing. Our target is 15 -18%% saving in fuel consumption & 40% reduction in smog.
The attainment of this target will open new cost savings opportunities for the transport sectors shipping & trucking.
The increase in energy demand world wide put pressure not only in the quest of new energy sources but also to improve the utilization of the existing ones.
Henze Intl. team is testing and optimizing a fuel Synergist that does not only optimize combustion in the diesel motor block, cleans dirty Fuel injectors resulting in a better fuel spray , cleans the upper engine thus improves power out-put , removes Water (Demulsibility) which will keep fuel and fuel filters clean, acts as an engine lubricant, thus reducing engine wear , but work as a corrosion inhibitor as well.
The product “under Testing” contains synergistic diesel fuel burners.
We are confident that this Formulation will allow a substantial reduction in unburned
Hydrocarbons and carbon monoxide, reduce particle smoke NOx and engine vibration.
The testing will be very soon conducted in a prominent specialized German laboratory, under the supervision of Henze Intl Synergistic Division.
Our optimistic expectations have testing background and are substantiated. Our unofficial testing showed a fuel saving of 8.7% as well as reduction in emissions.
Henze International will keep its readers informed on our progress.
SHORT DESCRIPTION OF THE SYNERGIST PROPERTIES:
- Cleans electronic fuel injectors.
- Provides corrosion resistance to metal surfaces.
- Plates the metal surfaces with a super lubricous polymer coating, that resists the attachment of carbonaceous deposits.
- Provides a well distributed fuel spray, which maximizes air/fuel distribution.
- Provides a well balanced ratio of high-energy producing compound coupled with an advanced fuel igniter, increasing engine power output.
- Lowers unburned hydrocarbons.
- Oxides carbon monoxide.
- Coagulates exhaust particles reducing exhaust smoke and therefore smog.
- Faster cold starting thereby reducing long turn cylinder wear, and extends battery life.
- Henze Intl. intends to have the first pilot production plant established in NRW Germany.